ALUCOPANEL® is a leading brand of Aluminum composite panels in Dubai and is also the focal brand of Alucopanel Middle East LLC that happens to be a child company of the renowned Danube Group. ALUCOPANEL® main facility is situated in the National Industries Park of Dubai, UAE while its sales & support offices are present in entire UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar & Saudi Arabia.
ALUCOPANEL® dedicatedly supplies, designs and manufactures FR and A2 grade aluminum composite panels adhering to the international best practices and full in compliance with Latest Edition of UAE Fire & Life Safety Guidelines.
ALUCOPANEL® proudly claims to hold complete know-how of aluminum composite panels & its related systems and offer comprehensive solutions to each of its client in terms of materials, accessories and technical support. Therefore, completion & timely delivery of large orders, thanks to three high-capacity, modern manufacturing plant and maintenance of large stocks of materials at each given time is never an unmet challenge at ALUCOPANEL®.
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 with full implementation of Quality Management System in the Organization
- Certified by Dubai Municipality (DCL)
- Certified by Civil Defence Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain
- Certified ACP products covering reaction to fire testing standards ASTM E84, & EN 13501-1 as well as ASTM D1929 for its self & flash ignition temperature test.
- Certified Closed-Joint Systems with ALUCOPANEL® FR and ALUCOPANEL® FR-A2 in accordance to NFPA 285 “Intermediate Scale Multi-story Apparatus Test”
- Certified Ventilated Facade System with ALUCOPANEL® FR-A2 in accordance to BS 8414-1 “Full-scale Facade Fire Propagation Test” (FIRST & ONLY TO PASS IN THE WORLD) as of date.
Why ALUCOPANEL® A2 ?
More than ever, buildings of the future not only have to comply with the height demands on design, they also have to meet the latest technical requirements such as sustainability, energy efficiency and most importantly fire protection.
Merging aesthetics and saftey, ALUCOPANEL® FR and ALUCOPANEL® A2 set new standards for cladding materials with certified and proven fire retardancy characteristics.