Leading from the front
With Alucopanel, you get end-to-end Fire-safe cladding solutions, the latest Alucopanel® 4 mm and 6 mm are A2 rated (limited combustibility) to EN13501-1.
Over the past 3 years, we at Alucopanel® have been carrying out intensive testing on all our facade products including BS8414-1, NFPA 285, EN 13501-1, ASTM D1929 etc – in conjunction with key industry bodies, councils, developers and fire engineers.
To share our experience and help you make the correct choice for the cladding on your building, we are running a ‘Fire Safe Cladding Solutions’ CPD program and will be happy to present this to you. It explains the safe cladding solutions available and how to comply. Please get in touch and we will book this in for you.
ALUCOPANEL® is a leading brand of Aluminum composite panels in Dubai and is also the focal brand of Alucopanel Middle East LLC that happens to be a child company of the renowned Danube Group. ALUCOPANEL® main facility is situated in the National Industries Park of Dubai, UAE while its sales & support offices are present in all gulf countries.
ALUCOPANEL® dedicatedly supplies, designs and manufactures ALUCOPANEL® A2 (Class A2-s1,d0), ALUCOPANEL® FR (Class B-s1,d0) as per EN 13501-1 also ALUCOSIGN® FR (Class A) as per ASTM E84 grade aluminum composite panels adhering to the international best practices.
ALUCOPANEL® proudly claims to hold complete know-how of aluminum composite panels & its related systems and offer comprehensive solutions to each of its client in terms of materials, accessories and technical support. Therefore, completion & timely delivery of large orders, thanks to three high-capacity, modern manufacturing plant and maintenance of large stocks of materials at each given time is never an unmet challenge at ALUCOPANEL®.
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 with full implementation of Quality Management System in the Organization
- Certified by Dubai Municipality (DCL)
- Certified by Civil Defence Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain
- Certified ACP products covering reaction to fire testing standards ASTM E84, & EN 13501-1 as well as ASTM D1929 for its self & flash ignition temperature test.
- Certified Closed-Joint Systems with ALUCOPANEL® FR and ALUCOPANEL® A2 in accordance to NFPA 285 “Intermediate Scale Multi-story Apparatus Test”
- Certified Ventilated Facade System with ALUCOPANEL® A2 in accordance to BS 8414-1 “Full-scale Facade Fire Propagation Test” (THE FIRST IN THE THE WORLD TO PASS IN LONDON AT BRE GLOBAL UK).
Fire Safety First Priority
More than ever, buildings of the future not only have to comply with the height demands on design, they also have to meet the latest technical requirements such as sustainability, energy efficiency and most importantly fire protection.
Merging aesthetics and safety our solutions set new standards for cladding materials with certified and proven fire retardancy characteristics.